- Sort by Featured
- Sort by Best Selling
- Sort by Alphabetically, A-Z
- Sort by Alphabetically, Z-A
- Sort by Price, low to high
- Sort by Price, high to low
- Sort by Date, new to old
- Sort by Date, old to new
The Best Carrier Oils in Malaysia For You
A carrier oil is different from essential oil. It is a vegetable-based oil that has benefits for skin, hair, and general beauty. However, it can be mixed with essential oils, which will dilute it to combine the benefits as they work together to increase the effectiveness of each oil.
Carrier oils are generally used to moisturise skin and aid in their absorption. Some popular carrier oils for essential oils include almond oil, coconut oil, and jojoba oil.
Popular Carrier Oils for Essential Oils
To combine the two oils, you will need to dilute the essential oil with carrier oils, adding a few drops of essential oil into the carrier oil. Here are some common carrier oils for essential oils.
- Jojoba oil: Jojoba is an all-rounded carrier oil for essential oils that has many benefits to the body. It can easily be absorbed into the skin without clogging the pores. It contains vitamins including vitamin E and B, as well as works especially great for those with sensitive skin. It also penetrates the skin well, making it an excellent option for anyone with ultra-sensitive skin.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil has natural antibacterial properties that can aid the healing of skin infections, cuts, and rashes. It is great as a carrier oil for essential oil, especially with peppermint essential oil.
Best Carrier Oils for Hair
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is extremely popular as a carrier oil for hair. It can help moisturise and repair damaged hair, as well as prevent dandruff.
- Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is great as a carrier oil for hair as it helps those with flaky and dry scalp as its antibacterial properties calm inflammation, while also being moisturising.
Best Carrier Oils for Thin Hair
Extra virgin coconut oil is known as one of the best carrier oils for thin hair as it penetrates the hair shaft to avoid loss of proteins while preventing breakage. This, in turn, slows down hair loss that could be the cause of thinning hair. You can also apply it to your scalp to stimulate hair growth.
Best Carrier Oils for Acne
Choosing a carrier oil for the face depends on your skin type but overall, the safest choice would be to choose natural carrier oils. Here are some carrier oils for face to try out if you suffer from acne:
- Rosehip oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, rosehip oil is one of the best carrier oils for acne skin and other skin issues. It helps regenerate tissue and cells in the skin, as well as improves collagen production and aids in skin elasticity.
- Almond oil: The use of Almond oil dates back to centuries ago when it was commonly used as a skin-soothing agent to treat minor wounds and cuts. It is now known among the best carrier oils for acne skin, as well as other issues including eczema and psoriasis.
Best Carrier Oils for Body Massage
- Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil makes the list of the best carrier oil for body massage because it acts as a light moisturising oil. It also helps balance your body’s production of excess oil, leaving your pores clean and clear.
- Coconut oil: With anti-aging and skin healing properties, it is no wonder that coconut oil is another best carrier oil for body massages. It leaves skin smooth, while also aiding in the healing of wounds, as well as reducing inflammation.
Buy Carrier Oils in Malaysia
PAI wellness offers 100% natural carrier oils in Malaysia that are SGS test certified to ensure all our products are up to industry standards and safe for consumers. We offer premium-grade carrier oils in Malaysia, along with free shipping to ensure everyone can benefit from our quality-assured carrier oils.
Our selection includes jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, extra virgin coconut oil, and premium-grade rosehip oil. So, if you are looking to buy carrier oils in Malaysia, try us out today.