- Sort by Featured
- Sort by Best Selling
- Sort by Alphabetically, A-Z
- Sort by Alphabetically, Z-A
- Sort by Price, low to high
- Sort by Price, high to low
- Sort by Date, new to old
- Sort by Date, old to new
The Best Essential Oil Brand in Malaysia for You
Essential oils in Malaysia are concentrated plant extracts acquired through distillation or methods such as cold pressing that have been gaining popularity in recent times due to their multitude of benefits. These can also be considered natural essential oils too as they are plant-derived.
It is no secret that the best essential oils smell great, but they are known to boost moods, improve sleep, eradicate bacteria, reduce anxiety, and lower pain, among other advantages.
Some of the best essential oils are lavender, rosemary, and frankincense, with each essential oil having its own benefits. To understand which essential oils are the best for you, it is best to identify why you need essential oils and what benefit you are looking for.
Pure Essential Oils for Anxiety
- Lavender essential oil: Lavender is a popular essential oil in Malaysia and has a sedative effect that can help calm anxiety or stress in general. It promotes a healthy state of mind, which relieves feelings such as anxiousness or worry.
- Frankincense essential oil: Possessing a sweet, woody scent, this is one of the best essential oils that can help ease stress and help the body unwind, while also alleviating anxiety.
- Eucalyptus essential oil: Eucalyptus’ cool, yet sweet aroma helps energise the body, but also relaxes and destress, and calms anxiety.
- Peppermint essential oil: With refreshing properties, peppermint is a good essential oil for anxiety that can relieve you from stress, anxiety, depression, and mental exhaustion.
Pure Essential Oils for Sleep
- Ylang Ylang essential oil: Extracted from the tropic of Asia, this unique oil is one of the best essential oils for sleep as it can reduce blood pressure and heart rate, ensuring a better night's sleep.
- Chamomile essential oil: With soothing effects, chamomile has a light floral aroma that creates a calming and relaxing effect on the mind, as well as your mood.
- Sandalwood essential oil: Sandalwood essential oil helps balance your mood which in turn, improves your sleep quality. Its scent is entirely unique to help even out and stabilise your emotions.
- Eucalyptus essential oil: Eucalyptus essential oil has a relaxing aroma, making it a great essential oil for sleep with properties that can clear sinuses that might be keeping you up at night.
Pure Essential Oils for Diffuser
You can use any essential oils with diffusers but here are some of the best essential oils in Malaysia that many love to use with a diffuser.
- Lemon essential oil: Lemon is always a wonderful scent to have with its zesty, citrusy and fruity aroma. It also promises healthy immune functions and revitalises your skin.
- Tea Tree essential oil: Tea Tree has a sharp, camphoraceous aroma and is one of the best essential oils in Malaysia. It can help purify the air as well as helps improve and soothe the skin.
- Osmanthus essential oil: With sweet, fruity, and floral aromas, this essential oil has relaxing properties, making it a good essential oil for diffusers as it can soothe your senses while boosting your energy. It also helps make the skin brighter and nourishes delicate skin.
Buy Online from the Best Essential Oil Supplier in Malaysia
PAI wellness has a wide range of natural essential oils in Malaysia from the ever-popular Lavender, to Sandalwood and Frankincense. Our essential oils are specially curated 100% naturally to ensure you get the most out of its benefits.
We also have aromatherapy sets to get you started on your natural essential oil journey, especially if you are looking to start experiencing the many wonderful benefits of essential oil. As an essential oil supplier in Malaysia, we also have roll-on versions of essential oil that are pre-diluted and able to apply directly to your skin to relieve your health issues.